Shipping & delivery returns policy
Delivery time varies from 3 to 6 business days depending on the day of the week that the purchase has been, since deliveries are only made from Monday to Friday all our items are sent by means of urgent transport .
Orders are prepared at the time when the payment has been confirmed, and in the following hours:
Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 18:00 orders received outside of these hours will be prepared the following working day not held shipments on Saturday , Sundays or holidays shipping costs.
- The products purchased will be delivered at the address indicated in the order.
- The receipts will be sent to the email address indicated by the customer at registration in www dtorres com online store, and can also be accessed in the registry account created by customer in the shop www dtorres com.
- Saturdays , Sundays and holidays there will be neither output nor delivery of orders.
- Delivery will be made promptly under the responsibility of the carrier.
- An order is delivered in the moment the carrier delivers the package or packages, the customer and the firm the document of receipt of delivery. Corresponds to the customer check the condition of the goods receipt and indicate all the anomalies in the reception of delivery.
- Delivery the price of shipments is reflected in the following table:
1 to 5 Pairs 5 to 10 pairs EUROPE 25 € 30 € EUROPE (NON UE) 30 € 35 €
Claims for undelivered orders
The consumer or user, upon receipt of an email that your order is sent, if, after a reasonable time does not receive the product, please contact D'TORRES CALZADO ORTOPEDICO, S.L by phone + 34 965 442040, by the contact form or by e-mail: pedidos@dtorres com, to be able to clarify the cause of the delay.
Once claim, D'TORRES CALZADO ORTOPEDICO, S.L with the consumer or user in order to explain what happened and reach an agreement about what happened in latter case than, D'TORRES CALZADO ORTOPEDICO, S.L. have hired good availability, consumer or user will be informed that lack of availability and in the shortest possible time will receive de D'TORRES CALZADO ORTOPEDICO, S.L paid sums.
If once the purchase you want to cancel an order that has not yet been issued, can be provided via the contact form established for this purpose in the section "contact" or by writing to the e-mail address indicated email@example.com, form of attention to customer or by telephone to the number + 34 965 442040, indicating the order number that you want to cancel.
Consumer or user shall have a period of fourteen calendar days from the date of receipt of the product for return without the need to indicate the reason and without incurring no cost except for costs related to the (shipping will be paid by the consumer or user.
Establish the following exceptions (among others) in the exercise of the right of withdrawal and coming contained expressly in the law relating to consumers and users, which are:
c) Supply goods made to the consumer or user specifications or clearly personalized.
d) The supply of goods that can deteriorate or expire rapidly.
e) The supply of sealed goods which are not suitable to be returned for reasons of protection of health and hygiene and that have been unsealed after delivery
f) The supply of goods to after delivery and taking into account its nature have mixed in inseparable way with other goods.
The refund will be made by the same method of payment that the user purchase.
Returned product must be in the same conditions in which was received, i.e., in perfect condition and of course not be found damaged, beaten or tests use fahecientes again preventing the sale of the same product for the shipment of the same should be in appropriate packaging that protects it during.
To exercise his right of withdrawal, the consumer or user you have a period of fourteen calendar days, so complete the form established for this purpose in the "My account" section either will be another kind of clear statement that point to his decision to withdraw from the contract of sale.
Either by one means or another, your communication should contain the following details:
- Your details: full name and address.
- Order number appearing on the Bill that has been forwarded him along with the purchased good.
- Description of the acquired property
- will of withdraw from the contract of sale
- date of communication
- if you send your request by non-electronic means (for example, postal mail) it must be signed
From the date in which communicate to us their decision to withdraw from the contract, the consumer or user It has a period of 14 calendar days to return to D'TORRES CALZADO ORTOPEDICO, S.L. , in perfect condition acquired good together with a copy of the invoice of purchase
D'TORRES CALZADO ORTOPEDICO, S.L. shall communicate without delay to the consumer or user by mail the acknowledgment of such withdrawal, with instructions for the submission by the consumer and and/or user upon receipt of the product to the consumer or user has presented proof of the return of the good, D'TORRES CALZADO ORTOPEDICO, S.L. delivered without undue delay the sums given by the consumer or user.